Driving Indian Motorcycle awareness, one dealership at a time
By working directly with local dealership executives and members of the local press over a span of nearly 24 months, Skyya Communications secured briefings and provided regular hands-on media training and preparation for interviews while promoting press attendance at local Demo Day dealer events and dealership openings. Local media (print, radio, broadcast, online) were briefed on the consumer, business and event aspects of the Indian Motorcycle launch and the impact of new dealerships on the local community. The results of this long-term regional outreach program was consistent, positive regional media coverage throughout North America and ultimately, a heightened awareness of the Indian Motorcycle brand among all consumers and purchasing consideration among riders on a grass roots level.
2012 - 2014
The Skyya Approach
- Instill “confidence” in each dealer when speaking about the Indian Motorcycle brand.
- Build awareness and excitement in each community about the brand.
- Create buzz in the community about the opportunity to see and experience the brand firsthand.
- Drive "retail acceleration" of Indian Motorcycle sales at each dealership.
- 152 total stories and more than 103.9 million unpaid impressions, consisting of local and national print, online and broadcast coverage.
- An increase in each dealer’s Facebook and Twitter social communities.
- Strong dealer interest around the world ensuring the company hit its yearly dealer goals.
- Thousands of consumer test rides occurred at new dealerships across the country.
- Drove consumer and rider awareness to new heights at over 83+ Indian Motorcycle dealerships across North America.
This campaign dramatically increased sales and awareness on both a local and national level for Indian Motorcycle dealers across North America. As the dealership base continued to grow and expand across the country Skyya’s initial success in launching initial dealerships was invaluable in creating a program that was easily and efficiently replicated for consistent growth.
For more information, please visit www.indianmotorcycle.com.