CEO Thought Leadership: Mark Frohnmayer
Headquartered and manufactured in Eugene, Oregon, Arcimoto (NASDAQ: FUV), just off its direct listing – Reg A+ IPO, and NASDAQ listing, was seeking to amplify Founder and President Mark Frohnmayer’s 12-year vision with major business press – specifically Bloomberg and CNBC and WIRED – as well as the Portland Business Journal, and endemic and auto outlets. The company is devising new technologies and patterns of mobility that together raise the bar for environmental efficiency, parking footprint and affordability.
Plan and execute a press roadshow in NYC and Eugene for broadcast outlets
- Position the company as a leader in the EV market, leaning into EV affordability, small footprint, last-mile deliveries and U.S. manufacturing.
- Promote Arcimoto’s platform and new models – Evergreen, Deliverator, Rapid Responder.
- CEO thought leadership - evangelize and prioritize earnings, SEC filings, corporate milestones, regulatory/compliance milestones, new financing, credit facility, production schedule, delays, pre-orders, etc.
- Position the brand as a formidable competitor to other small vehicles.
- Press tour in NYC with briefings at Bloomberg, CNBC and The New York Times.
- Secured coverage in top-tier lifestyle, trade, business and consumer press including CNBC, Bloomberg, Clean Technica, Forbes, WIRED, and more.
- Stats shows significant impact from the coverage Skyya generated – increased pre-order customers, addition of new investors and positive sentiment for the company.
- Arcimoto's big unveil: The SRK electric three-wheeler (CNBC Power Lunch)
- It’s a Bird. It’s a Tesla, No. It’s an Arcimoto (Bloomberg TV – Ashlee Vance)
- City Driving Is Silly Fun in Arcimoto's Electric 3-Wheeler (WIRED)
- Let The FUV Begin: EV Startup Arcimoto Starts Retail Production Of All-Electric Three-Wheeler (Forbes)
- Arcimoto Refocusing On Supporting Last-Mile Delivery & First Responders Amidst Global Pandemic (CleanTechnica)
- Arcimoto CEO: Our vehicles can improve medical, delivery and personal transportation (FOX Business)
For more information please visit www.arcimoto.com.