Case Study: Gocycle
Headquartered in London, Gocycle tapped Skyya as its U.S. AOR to increase its brand awareness in the States and to drive sales of its new model, the Gocycle GX – a Fast Folding eBike ideal for everyday commuting in urban markets. The below case study demonstrates our work with Gocycle for a two month time period executing the launch of their first bike in two years, the Gocycle GX. Skyya is still actively working with Gocycle.
- Primarily a media relations engagement; Skyya developed and executed a winning launch strategy to secure news day press plus reviews and inclusion in round-ups
- Position Gocycle in the U.S. as the leader in the electric bike space with the perfect urban e-bike. (Gocycle was largely unknown in the U.S. market)
- Execute Gocycle’s first U.S.-based reviews program
- CEO thought leadership - evangelize and promote the corporate founding story and design story (Founded by former McClaren Auto engineer inspired by F1, high-performance automotive design to create the lightest in class, sustainable bike with on-demand electric power)
- CEO press tour in NYC with briefings at Bloomberg, CNN, plus dealers
- Secured coverage in top-tier lifestyle, trade, business and consumer press (25+) including: Autoblog, Clean Technica, designboom, Forbes, Engadget, Electrek, InsideEvs, Maxim, RideApart, The Awesomer, FOX News, WIRED, etc.
- More than 168 million unpaid launch day impressions 15,923 unique users from the U.S. – making up 44% of all site traffic – 115% up on May this year and 126% up vs June 18
- 5,047 direct referral traffic from the Fox News article
- 90% of these 15,923 have been new users who have never been on the site before
- 1,800 of these hit the ‘Buy Now’ button with 1,500 going on to search for their nearest dealer
- Gocycle's GX fast-folding urban commuter is a blast to ride and easy to carry. (Digital Trends)
- GoCycle is back with its best folding e-bike yet (TheVerge)
- Review: Gocycle GX (WIRED)
- GOCYCLE Unveils Its New Fast-Folding Electric GX Bicycle & Wants You To Get Into The Fold! (CleanTechnica)
For more information please visit www.gocycle.com.