Case Study: Reinventing the Wheel
Skyya was engaged as Indian Motorcycle’s AOR in October 2012 as a key member of the team chartered with the enormous task of resurrecting one of America’s oldest and most storied brands.
- Instill “confidence” in the new Indian Motorcycle as a viable alternative to Harley-Davidson.
- Build “momentum and excitement” for the historic re-launch.
- Drive “retail acceleration” through community building, lead generation and new dealer development.
- 229 total stories and over 1.32 billion unpaid impressions, including virtually every national business outlet along with more than 60 men’s, automotive, local and lifestyle publications.
- More than 500,000 website visits in the first five days after the Sturgis unveiling.
- An 860% increase in the company’s Facebook and Twitter social communities from January to October 2013.
- Lead generation that exceeded the company’s aggressive goal by more than 300%.
- A stock price that has increased by 60% year-to-date.
- Strong dealer interest around the world ensuring the company will hit its new dealer goal of 120-140 by December 2013.
- More than 10,000 consumer test rides occurred at new dealerships across the country.
- Massive consumer interest, putting the company nearly 100% ahead of its unit sales goal for 2013.
Awards:Skyya won the following awards for the rebirth of the Iconic 112-year old American Brand:
- PRNews Platinum PR Awards: Honorable Mention for Product Launch
- MN PRSA 36th Annual Classic Awards: Marketing Products – New Product
- MN PRSA 36th Annual Classic Awards: Industry Campaign of the Year – Consumer Products
- 2014 Big Apple Award: Marketing Consumer Products – Non-Packaged Goods
For more information please visit www.indianmotorcycle.com.