Case Study: Award-Winning Batmobile
The company called on Skyya to launch a new on-road vehicle brand – the Polaris Slingshot – a three-wheeled roadster that delivers a driving experience like no other.
- Generate unprecedented, unpaid impressions in the first 90 days (Aug-Oct) after launch with emphasis on outlets targeting our primary buyer demographic.
- Position Slingshot in the minds of consumers as a real, credible, affordable and exciting alternative to motorcycles, competing 3-wheelers and sports cars.
- Drive consumers to place pre-order deposits on 200 or more Slingshots from late July through mid-October given the lag time between launch and product availability.
- 2,077,724,021 billion unpaid impressions.
- 306 total stories (279 digital, 14 broadcast segments and 13 print articles) in 2014.
- Achieved 429% goal attainment for total impressions from launch-December 2014.
- 209 stories and over a billion impressions in the first 30 days following launch - 320% of our goal.
- 246 stories and 1.7 billion impressions in the first 90 days following launch - 400% of our goal.
- Achieved 950% of our Slingshot pre-order objective.
- It must be the future, because Polaris’ outlandish, 3-wheeled Slingshot is real (Digital Trends)
- Low to the Ground and Out of This World (The New York Times)
- These 3 Awesome Motorcycles Rolled Up In Front of Our Offices and Stopped Traffic (Business Insider)
- Bizarre Three-Wheeled Roadster Combines Tech, Power, and Insanity (WIRED)
- Polaris Throws Down Against Mighty Harley-Davidson (The Wall Street Journal)
Awards:Skyya won the following awards for launching the mind-blowing, 3-wheel roadster:
- 2015 Big Apple Award: Marketing Consumer Products – Non-Packaged Goods.
- MN PRSA 37th Annual Classics Awards: Finalists for Marketing Products – New Product.
For more information please visit www.polarisslingshot.com.