Case Study: Augmented Reality Projector Launch
NUVIZ is the first fully-integrated Head-Up Display (HUD) for motorcyclists. Skyya was engaged to promote this breakthrough aftermarket wireless device, operated through a wireless controller with fully integrated functionality for music, action camera, navigation and communication via smartphone connectivity.
- Position as the hottest motorcycle tech item of 2017/2018.
- Create and maintain mainstream momentum for the company’s single SKU in a fairly niche market.
- Conduct a heavy product reviews campaign with top-tier reporters across endemic and mainstream consumer and business press.
- Develop and execute the company’s marketing strategy for CES 2017.
- Awarded a 2017 CES Best of Innovation Award, the most prestigious honor at CES – only 20 products from the show receive this honor.
- Featured as “Best of What’s New” in Popular Science’s December issue, the magazines most read issue of the year.
- Secured engaging, multi-media press coverage in CNET, Engadget, Men’s Journal, Popular Mechanics, The Drive, Road and Track, Motorcyclist Wall Street Journal, Tom’s Guide, Jalopnik, AutoWeek, Forbes, Playboy, Car and Driver, Android Authority, and Gear Patrol and virtually all vertical industry motorcycle media.
- In all, more than 250 million unpaid impressions in 12 months.
For more information please visit www.ridenuviz.com.