Case Study: Consumer Tech + Accessories (Aftermarket)
Headquartered in Woodstock, Illinois and founded in 1988, OWC selected Skyya to increase brand awareness of OWC’s technology product offerings, bring to light the company’s sustainability and renewable energy ingenuities and position CEO and Founder, Larry O’Connor as a leading tech expert.
- Secure newsday press and briefings with the founder, feature editorial opportunities and inclusion in industry round-ups.
- Position OWC as the #1 creator for all things Mac and PC – product reviews and feature stories.
- Promote company growth with 3 major acquisitions in 90 days.
- CEO thought leadership - promote the corporate founder story and company milestones.
- Support the client at the largest events in the technology space including CES, NAB, NAMM.
- Place CEO at the frontline of hot news topics including Tariff battles and the Right to Repair initiatives.
- Secured press coverage in tech, business, trade/industry books and local press including: AppleInsider, Bloomberg, BGR, Cult of Mac, Dealerscope, Digital Trends, Forbes, Geekanoids, iDownloadBlog, The Mac Observer, Mac Rumors, TechRepublic, TweakTown, Wirecutter, VICE, Videomaker and more.
- Media Briefings secured at CES, NAB, NAMM with 9to5Mac, 9to5Toys, Anandtech, AppleInsider, BGR, B&H, CNET, Engadget, Forbes, PCMag, MacRumors, TechRadar, TechRepublic, VICE, ZDNet and more.
- More than 1.25 billion total impressions over 7 months.
- Positioned OWC at the frontlines of top major global news events in outlets like Bloomberg and WIRED.
- Successfully executed a rapid response campaign and conducted multiple briefings with top-tier press including CNBC, WSJ, Bloomberg, Digital Trends, WIRED, and Forbes – re: Larry’s views on Tariffs and Right to Repair.
- Created new relationships with business press that have continued to pay dividends outside of breaking news.
- Bob Tita, U.S. Manufacturing Reporter, WSJ recently visited OWC’s HQ in Chicago for an in-person briefing with Larry to learn about the company's sustainability best practices.
For more information please visit www.macsales.com.