Account ExecutiveReturn to the Careers page
Role: Account Executive
Location: Skyya Communications – Greater MSP Area (Remote to Start)
# of Openings: 1
Skyya Communications (www.skyya.com) is a PR/strategic communication agency focused on the automotive/mobility sector. We work with some of the most innovative and trusted Fortune 500/1000 brands including automotive and motorcycle OEMs, powersports vehicles, autonomous and self-driving vehicles, autonomous delivery vehicles, recreational vehicles, autonomous trucks and buses, e-bikes and EVs. We successfully compete against much larger agencies by offering highly experienced, talented and passionate team members who all possess a high-touch, customer-centric attitude and are driven to deliver outstanding results. Our senior team are among the brightest in the business and we are prepared to invest in making you a shining star and helping take your career to the next level.
What we’re looking for
If you’re looking for a different type of communications agency, we’re looking for you. We’re seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic Account Executive to join our growing Minneapolis team. If you know how to create and execute PR plans and campaigns, deliver unsurpassed results and client satisfaction and are excited to be part of our growing staff you might be right for this role.
Primary responsibilities include
- Daily pitching and interaction via phone, email and in-person with a wide variety of press, analysts, influencers, brand/partner reps
- Solid writing and editing skills across a variety of documents including press releases, campaign or event briefs, pitches, reports, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in your day-to-day communications w/ multiple clients
- Becoming an expert on our clients’ brands, products and relevant industry trends and issues
- Providing ongoing PR and marketing counsel to clients and account teams
- Managing PR, marketing and digital initiatives
- Managing projects using our project management processes
- Participating in the agency’s development
What’s in it for you?
- PTO, paid company holidays, health insurance, 401k + match
- An opportunity to work with a team to solve challenging, intriguing and industry-changing challenges
- Managing a client roster that includes everything from startups to publicly traded global brands
- Being part of a talented local and national team
- Contributing to the growth of the Minneapolis office
- 2-3 years related professional experience in an agency environment
- Cross-sector experience – tech is preferred
- Proven ability to pitch and book high-quality coverage in a wide array of media outlets including trade, local, tech, national and business press
- Proven ability to write high-quality content including press releases is a must
- Strong PR, marketing and content development capabilities and ability to counsel clients
- Superb communications skills
- Committed to encouraging client and internal collaboration to inspire great thinking, deliverables and results
- Attention to detail and quality
- Occasional out of town travel required (pending travel restrictions)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, PR or related
Sound exciting? If so, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.